RDX QuikStation 4
The Tandberg RDX QuikStation 4 is just one model in the RDX family, but it is worthy of consideration.
- The system includes 4 individual drive units which will accommodate a variety of removable cartridge sizes.
- The removable hard drive cartridges are easily changed, so keeping an off-site backup drive rotation is no problem.
- The system utilizes 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, so installation is simple.
- The AccuGuard software is very user friendly, making it easy to set up your backup routines, and retrieving data is easy, because it uses a familiar Windows Explorer interface.
- Selecting the appropriate files, folders, or drives to include in a backup is also a simple process, using the familiar Windows Explorer interface.
- Backup jobs can be set to run automatically, and scheduled during down time.
When the time comes to upgrade your systems, or if you are just looking for a better way to manage your backup needs, we would recommend the RDX solution. Contact Intersoft Systems if you want more information, or have questions. Links to some additional resources are included below.
Tandberg RDX QuikStation 4 – Benefits
Tandberg RDX QuikStation 4 - Datasheet
Tandberg Data AccuGuard – Automated Backup and Recovery Software
RDX Media – Removable Disk Cartridge Options