In a press statement released by the American Bankers Association (ABA) indicated that “Two in five Americans (39 percent) use a mobile device to manage their bank account at least once per month and nearly half of mobile device owners (45 percent) do so.”
The rapid!Access app is available for both iOS and Android devices, so it is compatible with a wide variety of phones and tablets. If you aren’t already taking advantage of the benefits of the rapid! ePayCard and its mobile access, isn’t it time to reconsider?
Here are a few of the benefits you may be missing:
- First Time Login/New Card Activation - all with your mobile phone
- View current balance now with running balance displayed
- Self Service options to update your password, PIN and personal information
- Direct Dial - Connect with customer service from the “Contact Us” tab
- Deposit a check to your card using your smart phone
- View recent transactions
- View transaction details
- Transfer funds
- Enroll & manage text alerts
- Locate an ATM and get driving directions to selected ATMs
What would PayCards do for your organization?
(Case Study) Wendy’s franchise saves $50,000, achieves 100% e-Pay with rapid! PayCard